Managing Zoom Contact Center associated domains
Zoom Contact Center admins need to have associated domains in order to implement the video and chat flow entry points on a website. After having verifying domains, you can add sub-domains to Zoom Contact Center and implement entry points.
This article covers:
- How to add verified associated domains for Zoom Contact Center
- How to view or add verified sub-domains for Zoom Contact Center
Prerequisites for managing Zoom Contact Center verified domains
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to add verified associated domains for Zoom Contact Center
Verified associated domains will automatically be available for use in Zoom Contact Center. Learn more about adding and verifying associated domains.
How to view or add associated sub-domains for Zoom Contact Center
After you've added verified domains, you can add sub-domains so you're allowed to use them with Zoom Contact Center.
Note: You can only add sub-domains that belong to your verified associated domains. For example, if zoom.us is verified, you can add contact.zoom.us to Zoom Contact Center.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Preferences.
- Click General Settings.
- Scroll down to the Associated Domains section.
You will see a list of your verified associated domains.
- Locate the domain you want to add sub-domains to, then click Manage.
- Click Add Subdomain.
- Enter the sub-domain part of the URL. For example, if zoom.us is the verified associated domain, you can enter engage for the sub-domain, engage.zoom.us.
- Click Add.
Note: If you previously contacted Zoom to approve domains for Zoom Contact Center, these will appear as the last entry in the Verified Subdomains section. Click Manage to see a list of all your previously-approved domains.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.