Enabling participant profile cards in meetings
Account owners and admins can allow participants to view profile cards in meetings. When enabled, participants can quickly view additional profile information about other participants, such as their title, local time, working location, and personal notes, by hovering over their avatar or clicking on their video panel and selecting View Profile.
Profile cards for unregistered users are not visible.
Prerequisites for enabling visible profile cards in meetings
- Pro, Business, or Enterprise account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.11.0 or higher
- macOS: 5.11.0 or higher
- Linux: 5.11.0 or higher
How to allow participants to view profile cards in Zoom Meetings
Note: This setting is only available at the account level.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Account Settings.
- Click the Meeting tab.
- Under In Meeting (Basic), click the Show participant profile cards in a meeting toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog appears, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
Once enabled, users can view profile cards for other participants in Zoom Meetings.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.