Camera is disabled when launching a meeting on DTEN GO devices
DTEN GO devices on Zoom Rooms app version 5.11.0 encounter an issue when launching a meeting. When the meeting starts the room camera is disabled and there is no way to activate it. The following message is displayed: No camera / Selected camera has disconnected.
A permanent solution is currently being worked on. For the time being, these steps will resolve the issue.
Disable Zoom Rooms auto-update
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an administrator.
- Click Device Management, then Device List.
- Click Account Settings, then click the toggle next to Automatically update app - Zoom Rooms. Click Disable to finish.
Factory reset the DTEN GO device
Note: This step is only necessary if the device has been updated to version 5.11.0.
- Perform a factory reset of the DTEN GO
- Wait for the device to boot up to the QR code scanning interface. At this moment, you will find no QR code scanning box.
- Disconnect the power supply of the device, then connect the power supply and restart the device.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.