Using Pardot with Zoom Events
You can use this integration to automatically populate prospect lists in Pardot from Zoom Events registration information. Once the prospects are in Pardot, you can use standard marketing automation processes to follow up with these prospects such as campaigns, segmentation, and lead scoring. The Pardot integration allows you to:
- Automatically add participants to a Pardot list when they register for a Zoom Event.
- Automatically add participants to a Pardot list when they attend any session in a Zoom Event.
- Send details from registration questions into the prospect profile in Pardot.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for using Pardot with Zoom Events
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Stripe or PayPal Business account is required to create paid events
- Zoom Events license
How to add the Pardot app to your Zoom account
Contact your Zoom account owner or admin to add the Pardot app.
After adding the app, the Zoom account owner or admin must provide Zoom integration access to your Pardot account to sync Zoom Events data to Pardot lists.
Connecting your Pardot to your Zoom Event
Once your account admin has integrated the Pardot app with your Zoom Events account, you will be able to configure Pardot to automatically sync the registration and attendance information obtained for an event.
Note: Attendance is defined as any event registrant that attends at least one session of the event.
To configure Marketo to sync an event’s registration and attendance information:
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- In the top-right corner, click Manage.
- To the right of the event you want to integrate Pardot, click the pencil icon .
- Access the Integrations tab in the conference event creation flow.
- Under the Configured Apps tab and in the Pardot tile, click Configure.
- Select the information you want to send to Pardot:
- Registrants: Individuals who have registered or pre-registered for the Zoom Event.
- Attendees: Individuals who attended one or more sessions in the Zoom Event.
- Event Fields
- Event Fields: Use the drop-down menu to select a registration question.
- Pardot Fields: Use the drop-down menu to select the target field in Pardot.
- + Add Field: Click + Add Field to add an additional field to the map; the fields are a compilation of the Customize Registration Questions you created under the Tickets tab.
Note: Fields can be configured and changed up until the start of the event; after the event has started, the fields cannot be configured and changed.
- (Optional) Repeat to add more fields. You can add an additional 19 fields, and therefore, up to 20 fields can be sent to Pardot.
- Click Save.
What Zoom Events information is shared with Pardot?
- Zoom Events sends registration data—names, emails, registration questions—to Pardot in real time.
- Zoom Event sends event-level attendance data—names, emails—to Pardot when a session is completed. An attendee needs to attend just one session to be included in the attendance list.
Zoom Events + Pardot data security
This app accesses and uses the following information of your Zoom Event:
- Session details names and dates: Displayed in Marketo program title.
- Event registration: The names and emails associated to a Marketo event program upon registration updates.
- Event attendance details: The names, emails, event attendance status, attendance status for each session that are associated to a Marketo event or session program upon completion of each session.
- Event details: The event ID, session titles, and start times that are associated to a Marketo event upon completion of each session.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.