Changing Zoom Contact Center settings (desktop client)
Agents can access Zoom Contact Center setting in the Zoom desktop client to set a ringtone specifically for contact center inbound voice/video engagements to differentiate these from inbound Zoom Phone calls and Zoom Meeting invites.
Prerequisites for changing Zoom Contact Center settings (desktop client)
- Zoom desktop client for Windows or macOS, 5.11.3 or higher
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to change Zoom Contact Center settings in the desktop client
- Sign in to the Zoom desktop client.
- Click your profile picture then click Settings.
- Click the Audio tab.
- In the Ringtones section, click the Contact Center drop-down menu and select a ringtone for contact center inbound engagements.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.