Enabling workspace LED Enclosure Integration
If you're using a supported LED enclosure, you can have the LED change color to indicate the status of the workspace.
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling LED Enclosure Integration
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Either a Zoom Workspace Reservation subscription, Zoom Rooms subscription, or Zoom Common Area Phone subscription
How to enable or disable LED Enclosure Integration
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (building, floor, or workspace).
- Click Settings for that location or workspace (Building Settings, Floor Settings, Desk/Room Settings) to enable it for the location or workspace.
- Under Scheduling Display Device Management, click the LED Enclosure Integration toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in your account from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.