Setting up alerts for contact center analytics
Contact center admins can enable notifications to warn them of queue metrics approaching or reaching unacceptable levels. You can set metric threshold triggers and receive emails or Zoom Chat notifications when thresholds are exceeded.
For historical reports, you can subscribe to email alerts that give a summary of historical metrics.
This article covers:
- How to set up or edit alerts for Zoom Contact Center analytics
Prerequisites for setting up alerts for Zoom Contact Center analytics
- Account owner, admin, or supervisor role; or relevant privilege
Note: Supervisors can only set up alerts for queues they're a member of.
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to set up or edit alerts for Zoom Contact Center analytics
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Queues.
- Click the display name of the queue you want to set up alerts for.
- Next to Alert, click one of these options:
- Add Alert: Add a new alert for the queue.
- Edit: Edit an existing alert.
- Delete: Delete an existing alert.
- Change the following alert settings, then click Save.
- Alert Name: Enter an internal only display name to help identify the alert.
- Rule: Select metric you would like to be notified about. Enter a value in Warning and Critical to determine when to be notified.
- Frequency: Select the frequency of email or chat alerts. For example, selecting 15 minutes mean you will get an alert every 15 minutes if the specified metrics meet the thresholds.
- Time Frame: Specify when the alerts are sent.
- Email Recipients: Click Add Email to add up to 10 email addresses to receive the alerts. Click the cross mark icon to remove an existing email from receiving email alerts.
Note: Make sure to check your spam folder if you cannot find those emails in your inbox.
- Zoom Chat: Click Add Channel to add up to 3 Zoom Chat channels to receive alert notifications. This feature requires an incoming webhook app from the Zoom Marketplace to be installed and configured.
Active Status section
- Active: Click the toggle to enable or disable the alert. Disable the alert to retain its settings in the Zoom web portal but disable the email or chat alert.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.