Displaying users' profile pictures on floor maps
Account owners or admins can choose to display users’ profile pictures on the map when workspaces are reserved. This helps account owners or admins easily identify which workspaces are reserved and locate users on the workspace floor map.
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling user profile pictures on floor maps
- Either a Zoom Workspace Reservation subscription, Zoom Rooms subscription, or Zoom Common Area Phone subscription
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to enable or disable user profile pictures on floor maps
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for.
You can also click Account Settings to enable it for the entire account.
- Under Basic, click the Display user profile picture on the map when workspaces is reserved toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.