Managing the workspace QR code
Account owners and admins can download or print QR codes for their workspaces. Users can scan these QR codes using the Workspaces app to check in to a specified workspace. This provides a quick way for users to sign in to workspace devices.
Prerequisites for managing a workspace’s downloadable QR code
- Either a Zoom Workspace Reservation subscription, Zoom Rooms subscription, or Zoom Common Area Phone subscription
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to download or print a workspace’s QR code
Note: This setting only applies to workspaces without Zoom Appliances.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
- Use location hierarchy to access the hierarchy level you want to enable this setting for (building, floor, or workspace).
- Click Settings for that location or workspace Floor Settings or Desk/Room Settings) to view QR Codes for the floor or workspace.
- Under Basic, locate Workspace QR Code.
- Under Workspace QR Code, select from the following options:
- Download QR Code: This option will download the QR code for that workspace.
- Print QR Code: You can print the workspace’s QR code and place a physical copy of the QR code at the workspace.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.