Displaying reserved workspace's user information
Account owners and admins can allow users to see the reserved user’s name, email, and department when users click a reserved workspace. The user’s name will also appear when you hover over the workspace on the floor map. This helps account owners or admins easily identify which workspaces are reserved and locate users on the workspace floor map.
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling user information on reserved workspaces
- Either a Zoom Workspace Reservation subscription, Zoom Rooms subscription, or Zoom Common Area Phone subscription
- Account owner or admin privileges
How to enable or disable user information on reserved workspaces
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
- In the navigation menu, click Workspaces Management then Workspaces.
- Click Account Settings.
- Under Basic, click the Display user information on the floor map when Workspace is reserved toggle to enable or disable it.
- If a verification dialog displays, click Enable or Disable to verify the change.
Join the 250K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.