Auto import course roster for breakout rooms in Schoology
Meeting hosts can pre-assign participants into breakout rooms when scheduling meetings. Administrators can enable the integration to pull a list of participants from the LMS and pre-populate the breakout room participants list. The meeting host can then select which participants to add to the breakout room.
Prerequisites for auto importing course rosters for breakout rooms in Schoology
- Education, Business, or Enterprise Plan
- Zoom Account user with Admin role permissions
- Admin access in Schoology
- LTI Pro 1.3 configured for Schoology
How to configure autocomplete for breakout rooms in Schoology
- Navigate to the Schoology Apps page and log in.
- Click the LTI menu, then click App Center.
- Click on My Developer Apps.
- Next to your LTI 1.3 app, click Options.
- click Edit.
- Under LTI Advantage Extensions, enable Names and Roles Services.
- Click Save.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.