Viewing Zoom Contact Center SMS logs
SMS logs for Zoom Contact Center allow admins to view details on inbound and outbound SMS, such as the associated phone numbers, engagement, agents, and queue.
Note: You shouldn't use SMS logs for viewing SMS usage charges. Use the activity report for SMS usage charges.
This article covers:
Prerequisites for viewing Zoom Contact Center SMS logs
- Account owner or admin privileges; or relevant role/privilege
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to view Zoom Contact Center SMS logs
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Contact Center Management then Logs.
- Click the SMS tab.
- Use the following options to filter data:
- From / To: Specify the time period for the report.
- Direction drop-down menu: Select Inbound or Outbound.
- Search field: Enter keywords to search contact center users.
- Country drop-down menu: Select a country to only display data for specific country. The usage rates depend on the country.
- (Optional) Click Export to export the data as a CSV file.
Information in Zoom Contact Center SMS logs
- Direction: Displays if the engagement was inbound or outbound. Inbound means an agent receives an engagement. Outbound means an agent made an outbound engagement.
- Engagement ID: The unique identifier for the engagement. Click the ID to display associated engagement events.
- From / To: The caller ID number of the consumer and agent.
- Start Time: The start time of the engagement. For inbound engagements, this is when the consumer starts waiting in the queue. For outbound engagements, this is when the agent starts calling a consumer or sends the SMS.
- End Time: The end time of the engagement when the consumer or agent ends the engagement.
- Consumer: Displays the consumer's display name if the consumer's contact information was previously added by an agent or admin using the Zoom desktop client or web portal. Also, displays their caller ID number.
- Agent: The associated agent's Zoom profile display name.
- Queue: The associated queue that routed the engagement (if applicable).
- Country: The country of the associated usage charge if the engagement was charged.
- Messages Sent: Total number of SMS messages sent for the engagement.
- Files Sent: Total number of files (MMS) sent for the engagement.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.