Viewing the Zoom Contact Center queue interval report
The queue interval report summarizes activity reporting and specifies results by time intervals. This report sorts the results into a tabular format and can be exported as a CSV file. For example, you can use this report to see the Service Level metric over an interval of 1 hour for the past week, so you can identify hours were the metric is under performing.
The queue interval report is available for all channels (voice, video, web chat, in-app chat, and SMS).
This article covers:
Prerequisites for viewing the Zoom Contact Center queue interval report
- Account owner, admin, supervisor, or agent role; or relevant privilege
Note: Supervisors and agents can only view data for the queues they're a member of.
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to view the Zoom Contact Center queue interval report
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as a call queue member or admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.
- In the Historical Reports section, click Queue Interval Report.
- Click one of the tabs to view data for Voice, Video, or Messaging (for web chat, in-app chat, and SMS). If you clicked Messaging, click one of the sub-tabs for Web Chat or SMS.
- Use the following options to filter or customize the data
- From / To: Specify the time period for the report.
- Queue drop-down menu: Select a queue to only display data for a specific queue.
- Interval: Select the time internal to use for the report. For example, selecting 1 Hour means the report will show a separate row for every hour in the specified time period.
Information in the queue interval report
- Queue: The associated queue that routed the engagement.
- Date Interval: The associated day that the time internal is in.
- Time Interval: The time interval used for the report. For example, selecting 1 Hour means the report will show a separate row for every hour in the specified time period.
Note: The reports includes several metrics for each interval. For more information on metrics included in the queue interval report, see the articles for agent availability metrics, voice and video metrics, and chat and SMS metrics.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.