Viewing the Zoom Contact Center queue detail report
Admins, supervisors, or agents can use the historical queue detail report to make effective data-driven decisions by viewing metrics in a detailed table format. For definitions of metrics tracked in historical reports, see the metrics glossaries for voice/video and chat/SMS.
You can also access analytics using the desktop client.
This article covers:
- How to view or customize the historical queue detail report
- Information in the historical queue detail report
Prerequisites for viewing the historical queue detail report
- Account owner, admin, supervisor, or agent role; or relevant privilege
Note: Supervisors and agents can only view data for the queues they're a member of.
- Pro, Business, or Education account
- Zoom Contact Center license
How to view or customize the historical queue detail report
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal as a call queue member or admin.
- In the navigation menu, click Analytics & Reports.
- In the Historical Reports section, click Queue Detail Report.
- Click one of the tabs to view data for Voice, Video, or Messaging (for web chat, in-app chat, and SMS). If you clicked Messaging, click one of the sub-tabs for Web Chat or SMS.
- Use the following options to customize the data or view more details:
- Time Zone: Click the currently-set time zone to change the time zone used for the From and To fields.
- From / To: Specify the time period for the report.
- To specify a lookback period, click the From or To field, then click one of the lookback periods to the left of the calendar, for example, Last Week or Last Month.
- To specify a date and time, click a day in the calendar, then click the time field to set the time.
- Direction drop-down menu: Select Inbound or Outbound.
- Search field: Enter keywords to search by engagement ID, agent, queue, or consumer phone number.
- Filters: Click these drop-down menus to filter data.
- Result: For more information on specific result types, see the articles for voice and video metrics and chat and SMS metrics.
- Required Skills
- Waiting Type
- Click Export to export data to a CSV file.
- Click View Events in the last column to display the associated engagement events.
Information in the historical queue detailed report
You can view the following information in the historical detailed report. Click the gear icon to select what information to display.
Note: For definitions of metrics tracked in historical reports, see the metrics glossaries for voice/video and chat/SMS.
- Engagement ID: The unique identifier for the engagement that can be used to cross reference the engagement in the engagement log. Click the ID to display associated engagement events. Click the copy icon to copy the engagement ID.
- Direction: Displays if the engagement was inbound or outbound. Inbound means an agent receives an engagement through a queue. Outbound means an agent made an outbound engagement.
- Consumer: The caller’s caller ID number.
- Start Time: The start time of the engagement. For inbound engagements, this is when the consumer starts waiting in the queue. For outbound, this is when the agent starts calling a consumer.
- Agent: The associated agent's Zoom profile display name. Click the agent's display name to view the agent report.
- Queue: The associated queue that routed the engagement.
- Result: The result of engagement. For more information on specific result types, see the articles for voice and video metrics and chat and SMS metrics.
- Duration metrics: For definitions of metrics tracked in historical reports, see the metrics glossaries for voice/video and chat/SMS.
Live Waiting Duration
Callback Waiting Duration
Callback Pending Duration
- Disposition: The disposition selected by the agent.
- Waiting Type (only available in the Voice or Video tab: For more information, see the metrics glossary for voice/video.
- Flow Name: The display name of the associated flow that handled the engagement.
- Flow Version: The version number of the associated flow.
- Flow Duration: The duration that the engagement spent in the flow.
- Last Widget: The display name of the last widget in the flow.
Required Skills/Proficiency: The required skills and proficiency levels (in parenthesis) that agents must have to be assigned the engagement. Required skills and proficiency levels are specified the associated agent routing profile.
Optional Skills/Proficiency: The optional skills and proficiency level (in parenthesis) that were used to route to an agent. You will see the Matched label if Zoom Contact Center was able to find an agent that matches that specific skill and proficiency level. Otherwise, you will see the Not Matched label if it wasn't able to find an agent that matches that specific skill and proficiency level. Skills and proficiency levels are specified the associated agent routing profile.
Agent Skills/Proficiency: The skills and proficiency level (in parenthesis) of the assigned agent. You can view user settings to see an agent's skills and proficiency levels.
- View Events: Display the associated engagement events.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.