Changing personal voicemail and videomail settings
Admins can enable or disable the ability for users to access, share, download, and delete their voicemail and videomail. Admins can also allow them to use a virtual background for their videomails or greetings.
Prerequisites for changing personal voicemail and videomail
- Pro, Business, Enterprise, or Education account
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
- Zoom Phone setup
How to enable or disable personal voicemail and videomail
- Access the personal voicemail and videomail policy setting at one of the available levels. Select the following:
- Allow videomail, to allow users to send a videomail as a message.
- Allow user to download their own voicemail/videomail, to allow users to download their voicemail and videomail.
- Allow user to delete their own voicemail/videomail, to allow users to delete their voicemail and videomail.
- Allow user to share their own voicemail, to allow users to share their voicemail.
- Allow virtual background for videomail/video greeting, to allow users to select a virtual background for their videomail and video greeting.
- (Optional) Click Manage virtual background(s), to add/remove virtual background files.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) To prevent all users in the account, group, or site from changing this setting, click the lock icon , and then click Lock to confirm the setting. Learn more about the priority of Zoom Phone tiered policy settings.
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.