Release notes for October 21, 2022
New and enhanced features
- Administrator features
- Microsoft Dynamics team structure Zoom IQ admins can choose the team structure they prefer to use when configuring Zoom IQ integration with Microsoft Dynamics. The selection of the team structure determines what data Zoom IQ pulls from CRM (refers to deals of members in the selected team) and what data is displayed (refers to team structure view and access permissions). If you have the integration previously configured and chose to change the team structure, Zoom IQ will no longer use the current team structure and a new team structure will be applied from your CRM. Note that once this is updated, this action cannot be undone.
- User features
- Link to Indicators in the email alert
Indicators and keywords will be hyperlinked to allow users to jump directly to the indicators they are subscribed to.
- Added non-participating host on Conversations list On the Conversations list page, the non-participating host will be listed as a no-show and the name will be grayed out. Previously, only the no-show participants were listed.
- Display Sentiment and Engagement scores in Deal Timeline On the Deals detail page, Sentiment and Engagement scores are added to each conversation under a deal. When toggling on the deal timeline under Activities, the sentiment and engagement scores displayed on the tooltips are the average number within a week (rounded up if there are decimals). This overlay gives users a high-level understanding of how the deal is progressing.
- Quick access to CRM record
Users can access the CRM record in a webview directly from the Deals detail page. Currently, only Salesforce and Monday are supported.
- Recording analysis completion email
Users will be notified via email when a recording analysis is complete. The email includes the meeting topic, date, time, duration, and a summary of the conversation.
- Talk-listen ratio recommended range How the Talk-listen ratio recommended range is measured will differ based on the number of internal participants in the call. Previously, the recommended range was between 40-70% regardless of the number of internal participants.
- Link to Indicators in the email alert
- Minor bug fixes
- Resolved an issue where the Conversations that matched defined filters were not automatically added to the Specified Stage smart playlist
- Resolved an issue where the Role Members list View by Number option only worked for 15 per page.
- Resolved an issue where the Parent Team shows up as UUID instead of the normal display name when editing a team.
- Resolved an issue where accessing a modified Indicators shows Cannot read properties of undefined error
- Resolved an issue where the default Deal list is not in the proper order
- Resolved an issue where the Zoom IQ Conversation does not match with the Hubspot Deal.
- Resolved an issue where the conversation generated by meeting with an alternative host is not counted in the analysis
- Resolved an issue where the latest activity within the Deal page is not reflected in real time
- Resolved an issue where the Deals detail page returns an Internal Server Error when deal contains email data
- Resolved an issue where clicking on Review Full Conversation for Next Steps jumps to a different transcript keyword
- Resolved an issue where the Analytics page shows data from other reps rather than only the selected rep
- Resolved an issue where the Indicators show all 3 metrics instead of a single metric based on Zoom IQ admin configuration
- Resolved an issue for a subset of users wherein the Push and Delete to Salesforce option is not available when a Zoom phone conversation is associated with a deal
- Resolved an issue for a subset of users wherein external participants were incorrectly categorized as internal participants
Join the 100K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating.